Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Progress has been made!

I am officially through half of Mandi's baby's secret present. The night before last, I squirreled myself away in the bedroom knitting and watching 1st season episodes of LOST while Steve enjoyed a football game (?!) in the living room. For me, watching football is more dull than watching paint dry, and lacks the side benefit of fume-related dizziness.

I knitted a bit more last night, after a lovely dinner of pasta with homemade meatballs and sauce. Ho-made sauce! To be sure! With a little side salad and parmesan. What is it about capers? They just perk everything up. I'm so putting them in tuna salad the next time I make it.

Oh and today, steve sent me THIS really cool link. Halloweenie is approaching! I have a spook-tea date with Mrs. Rachel on THE day, so I have to come up with some sort of ear-nose-tail combo that I can wear to work and in public.

Oh, and on a side note, WOULD Y'ALL STOP HAVING BABIES FOR A MINUTE so I can get some Christmas knitting done? K thanks!

1 comment:

Colette Savage said...

I love that you are blogging! You need more time to write - stop knitting so much, or is that contradictory? Much love.