Friday, October 24, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY!

I'm working late, and have a serious case of the blahs!!! BLAH! Nothing cheers up a bad case of Blah like the cuisine of the Indian continent. Chicken Tikka Masala, potato samosas and paneer make me so happy. Rice, of course, and some sort of bread, and a fresh chutney from jalapenos, lemon juice and cilantro, something sweet... mmmmmm.

Oh i'm so hungry now. Must go forage!!!!!!!

p.s. does anyone else love whole foods like I do? i can find all of the above yummy foods there, for when I don't feel like cooking. Like today.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

If you like Indian you have to try Tandoor in Portand, I know you and steve never leave the house but its great food. The ambience is a little weird but you grow to love it, and the service is sometimes less than stellar, another thing you grow to love. I miss it.

Pea said...

Um yeah. Tandoor is our favorite!!!!!